im a 19 yr. old female with very irregular periods. Sometimes my period comes every 2 months and sometimes it comes even 3 months late; however, my last period was January 18 or somewhere around there. April 17 morning i gotten a thin-like brown discharge...then the next time i had went to the restroom i seen a big squirt of blood (but it didnt seem to be enough blood for a period), so thoughout the day i only seen blood when i wiped myself....and the next day (which is today) i only see blood when i wipe myself....this blood is very light. I will admit yesterday when i urinated i seen a very small blood clot. In addition, i had cramps like i was about to start my period and i had gas lately....last week i even found myself going to the restroom more than usual but not this week though.......is this implantation bleeding or miscarriage.......or what.....please help as soon as possible!!!!!

I had exactly the same thing last night. I was very scared to learn. As i thought i was pregnant. It seemed to hurt really bad and all week i havent been getting any normal symtoms that i usually get. However today it became red and i suddenly started getting little blood clots. I looked it up and it may just be irregular and where it has been late the blood has lets say "gone off". I also read a few articles where it says that there is a chance of pregnancy. However i have been taking vitiman tables to help me with conception as i have been trying for a year and i'm finding it hard can someone please help??