im a virgin and im planning on having sex with my boyfriend soon, i was wondering how much is normal to bleed during your first time. should i place a towel down. i dont want to stain anything. im conserned about the amount of blood

thank you

I just lost my virginity like an hour ago and i bled like an hour after. it stops quickly but i suggest putting sheets or somthing u dont care about on the bed, a towel could turn him off. UNFOURTUNATLEY i did it in a car so i couldnt but good luck. I hope your first times better than mine ,

You will need a bathroom nearby. WATER (don't forget that), Condoms (safe and easier for it has it's own lubrificants), get some papers and stuff... and yeah, a cloth (I don't remember the right word in englisht for that paper to avoid the menstrual blood flow)... and it would also be a good idea if you take a bag too (to through of the condoms and the wippes).
So tell your man to be very very careful :p
Relax and do it when you're ready. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Hey girl. I actually just read your post because I was wondering the same thing, but I had just had sex with my bf. I started bleeding like 2 hours after. NOw the thing to consider is how much you bleed during your mentral cycle, that will normally tell you how much youll bleed. I would just get really old sheets to do it on. NOw if you see white-ish stuff in the stain, dont get freaked, it is not sperm its your hymen.

Good luck sweetie

so i just had sex with my bf and im only 16 and i havent bled or anything and im freaking out :-(

enough to run down your leg a little when you stand up. so like idk a fourth of a cup or less. lost mine when i was 15, am now 17.

i just lost my virginity to my boyfriend this past weekend, it wasn't much honestly, but then afterwards the spotting that comes and goes is very annoying since we had sex the day before i was supposed to get my period (yes we used a condom and I took the plan b pill just in case since i havent gotten my b/c pills yet) and i still havent gotten it -_-
either way, its not alot...well maybe it all depends on the body of the person

Hey girl dnt be scared u just bleed a lil not much at all and after u do it u will fill like a new person well i did anyways but it's amazing ill tell u that much. And at first wen tha man sticks his penis n u it hurts just a lil bit but then after u start having sex u dnt even think bout anything all ur worries will go away. XD XD :-D :-) ;-) ;-)

so, i have a heavy blood flow normally on my period. im almost 19 and im still a virgin. my name is amber by the way. i plan on having sex soon, and i am also worried about the blood factor. i will feel embarassed if i bleed a lot. is there a way to avoid bleeding so much? and would douching after i start bleeding make it worse or infected? also, im pretty tolerant of pain... but im still worried it might hurt. my bf has had sex with at least 7 other women... he was checked for diseases and was clean. im more than ready to have sex. but im still scared:-|  any advice that would help a girl out??? oh, another question. most uys prefer that u shave down there... is it wierd if u dont? i dont know anyone that doesnt but like, what if it happens when i was not prepared??? im just so nervous.

I lost mine yesterday. There was a LOT of blood when I stood up. Is that normal? I'm worried that I'm going to bleed again the next time me and my bloke have sex. I don't want to keep bleeding everytime he enters me and want him to enjoy it....  

I lost my virginity last night and I'm bleeding alot! Im freaking out and don't know that to do! I put a tampon in because I think I may have gotten my period. But is it possible to get your period after sex? The last time I got my period was on July 10. I'm hoping I got my period because I'm scared I'm dying.

Guest wrote: well my pubes soaked up da blood but i had to go to the hairdressers to get it deep conditioned. the blood was very thick and ermmm when i had a vagection ( vagina errection ) the blood came out in a steady rate to be approx 2 L, i will be honest i was crying like a dog on ice as they say. anyways i told my ma and she gave me a tampon and a HI5!!!!!!!!

Two liters and you're still able to write?

Hey i just lost my virgin yesterday i just wonder i lost a lot of blood but when i got home it stop. it feel good when he put his penis inside of me. but he said are u on your period i said no. i said u poop my cherry. and we use a condom i just wonder will i get pregnant after than i am scared.

dont freakout! if you use tampons you can break your hymen (cherry) and you wont bleed during you first time of sex! hope all goes well!