Supporter
ok so first things first I have PCOS and didnt really think that I could get pregnant with out medical intervention (stupid I know)

so my periods have always been irregular ranging in between 35-72 days. my last period was 26th of OCT (normal) and I had a one night stand, unprotected (dumb again) on the 14th of NOV then 6 days later on the 20th of NOV I started spotting really light for the first 2days then 1 day of moderate bleeding (had to use 1 tampon) then NOTHING. my actually period is usually 7+ days long with 3 heavy days (really heavy) plus this bleeding started at least a week before my normal period would come. I have had some symptoms recently that I have never had before: extreme headaches, dizzyness, HOT FLASHES(bad ones), breasts are tender (weird for after period) and horrible nighttime heart burn.

so do you think that I could be preggers? and if so when should I test? all the pregnancy tests say to wait at least 5 days before your period is supposed to start but since mine are so irregular I just dont know. I am also 22 and have a job and a place to live so a baby would not be a total bummer... defiantly a surprise, but nothing that I couldn't handle at this point in my life

also any imput on the hot flashes thing would be great (is this normal for early pregnancy? and how do you get it to 'cool' down? lol)

Supporter
also some things that I have been noticing lately: extra saliva (tons of it) and a watery discharge (clearish) and extra trips to the potty. I usually only go pee like 3 times a day but today I probably made the trip every 2 hours at least (tmi I know)