June 15 I started having mild cramping.Enough to believe I would start my period any min.It didnt start my period until June 17 and even then I only noticed it when I wiped.So my period didnt really start until the next day. Bleeding was normal no clots.
I bled a normal flow for 2 days the 18 and 19.On the 20th it seemed as if my period was ending the flow was very light not even enough to fill a lite tampon within 4 hours.
The bleeding has ended but for the past 2 days the 21 and 22 I have had mild cramping again with a clear sticky discharge.I feel like Im starting my period all over again.
My bf and I have been having unprotected sex for the past 2 months.Not really ttc but also not trying to prevent it either.Could I be preg?Should I go take a test.I have had cramping similar to this but normally around my fertile time and I know its way to soon for that.

Opps date error this has all happened this month July not June :-) Sorry