Im a girl and on the 1st of june me and my boyfriend was being kinda friendly it ended up getting sexual he put his penis right ontop of my vagina opening basically touching ,he didnt put it in and he didnt cum but he had precum on "it" the next day i came on my period ... it was light and only lasted about 2 - 3 days. my periods are always irregular from it started in year8 ( i'm in year 10 now almost 11 ). all i wanted to know is if i could be pregnant i'm a very paranoid person

hi there,

there is always a chance that you could be pregnant as it only takes a small amount of his cum to make you pregnant but there is also a possability that if you have been worried about it that could of caused your period to end early ... if you are worried take a home pregnancy test and see what your results are and the best way if you dont want to get pregnant is for him to wear a condom and mabey even think about going on the pill.

GOOD LUCK

i hope I'm not, but thank you for taking time to answer my question ,I'm planning on taking the test at the end of the month in-case i come on in the middle off this month . thank you again :)