can you get pregnant if the guy didnt let anything go at all?

Most of the time guys don't realize they have pre ejaculate. It is not possible to have sex and not "let anything go". So to answer your question, yes you can get pregnant from precum.

i am very scared that i am pregnant me and my ex had sex and he didnt use a condom but he didnt cum or precum...am i pregnant?

Anytime that you have unprotected intercourse you run the risk of having an unwanted pregnancy...It doesnt really matter if he didnt ejaculate, there is always a chance of precum that the male can not control or feel...So really the only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test to see if you are or arent..If your not then you really need to think about some type of birth control before you end up pregnant and dont know what to do....

i took a pregnancy test but it said that i aint...and i had sex the 11th of august...how long does it take to know that you are pregnant

ok i was with my guy and am on birth control i just switched the type this month but i had taken my 2nd to last pill, we had sex and use a condom it was my first time. but he wanted to feel it without a condom so put it in for about 3 seconds then i stopped him. he didnt even come close to cuming and he didnt cum before that either. could i be pregnant im freaking out

Yes i believe you can get pregnant cause at any givin time he can precum or ejaculate, if he has any precum and he touches your vaginal area the chances are slim but the precum or cum can travel into your uterus and may get you pregnant.. im going through the same thing right now.. i had unprotected sex but im on the pill. and have been experiencing spotting and mild cramping, and the intranet and doctors say those are signs of very early pregnancy. so just watch for those symptoms and once you start experincing them take a test or go to a doctor. . good luck :-)

Okay me and my fience of a year just had sex well kind of i was a virgin he just stuck it in but that all we didnt use anything could i be pregnant this happend march 15 2010 We are both still in college well i have a year left and so does he.

Tonight me & this dude had sex, & he came inside me. im not on birth control am i pregnant? :?

to guest. i would need to know some information. like when was your last period? how long is your cycle is it 28days? and when did you last get your period?

Ok so me and my bf had sex last night and hes not sure if he came inside me or not..he thought he pulled out in yime but isnt sure..but b4 that i gave him oral sex and there was some pre cum sooo is there anyvhance i could be pregnant?!?plzzz tell mee? %-)

2 weeks

okayy i need sum helpp . me and my bf had sex. the condom broke but he didnt cum.. is the precum strong enough to get me prregnant?? plz i need a reply im only 13 i cant be pregnant!

ok so me and my bf had sex like two weeks ago i still had clothes on and he put a condom on and when i stood up the condom fell off and he didnt cum..do you think im pregnant?

My boyfriend and I are serisouly in love...he wasn't a virgin when we started dating, but we want 2 wait till we r married b4 we have sex. But one day we were messing around a little and got turned on...he said I wana put it in u and I told him he should. He sat down and I sat ontop of him while he slid it in. He oulled out after about 5 seconds and didn't like hump me or anything. He said he wasn't all the way in, didn't cum, and probably didn't pre cum either...but I'm still about 2 have an attack, I worry and stress about stuff all the time and this is killing me. Is it likely that I'm pregnant? I'm not suppost 2 start my period for another week...but I just wana start it now to know I'm not pregnant...please ease my worries, I'm 2 scared 2 buy a pregnancy test...would I feel any different if I was pregnant? Cuz I don't feel nausious or anything...but its only been a week =/