Im 16 and me and my bf done ut for the first time a couple of weeks ago. He didnt use a condom but pulled out and I understand the risks of precum. I am now 3 days late and worried. What are the chances I could be pregnant? :'( and if not this what else could it be?

Well there's always a 50/50 chance of getting pregnant even if you use protection. There is a chance of you being pregnant even if he didn't come inside of you because of the precum that might have contained sperm but there's also a chance that nothing happened and he didn't pre-cum or that if he did it didn't contain sperm. Since you're 16 your periods are usually not very regular and if you're stressing out over it it's going to delay your period even more. The best thing for you to do is take a pregnancy test or go see a doctor.

Hope it helps!