Ok well im sorta in the same situatition me and my boyfriend were messing around and it led to some things. But what I wanna know is can you get pregnant if only half of the penis goes in and it was only like 3 mins because I got nervous and started to think about what it can lead to
%-) and also after this my period was 1 week and a half late

Any time the penis enters the vaginal area there is always a chance of pregancy occuring, it doesnt matter if it was just a little ways in or all, or a sec to 10 min, it can still happen, even if he didnt ejaculate there is always the chance of precum, the males dont feel it, and cant stop it, it just happens, precum does contain sperm which can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days, 7 at the latest....Your period could have been late to a number of things, such as stress, over weight, under weight, thyroids, cysts, and so on...If you are still wondering about pregnancy you can take a pregnancy test, but chances are since you have had your period after this incident your not, but you could always check just to be sure....There isnt any safe time during your cycle you could even become pregnant while you are on your period, but this to depends on when you ovulate as well.........

Well as of now I found out 3 days ago Im pregnant
as soon as I found out I told my mom.
why because it was no point of keeping it from her and she would find out anyway. Also because Im 15 years old and I cant really do all of this on my own, as of now I have support from my side of the family and his side also.

Thanks for your response

Your more than welcome for the responce to your question...I wish you best in life and hope everything will work out for you....
Anytime you need any questions answered or support please let us know and we will do the best that we can to help you out.....

"im 15 also but im just wondering what its like to be pregnant at the age of 15??" please respond back no rush thanks

XOXOXO shelby

Guest wrote:

cooki3monsta wrote:

as soon as I found out I told my mom.

Thanks for your response

XOXOXO shelby

Well from the time I was pregnant it was very exicting
but I kept ot hidden for so long on 4th of july my parants found
out and they began to talk so they came up with the Idea of an abortion.
But from what every one told me they said its not easy but i never knew

uhm what was the signs did u see when you found out you were pregnant

Did you experience bleeding at the beginning of your pregnancy?

cooki3monsta wrote:

Guest wrote:

cooki3monsta wrote:

as soon as I found out I told my mom.

Thanks for your response

XOXOXO shelby

did you get an abortion????? please say no a child is a very special thing to have i also got pregnant at 15 ........and my baby has some problems and hes not with me and i dont think it was even your parents dission to even tell you to make that dission can you reply when you ge this please

Okay well what's the chance of getting pregnant when, when you pull out when you cum but go right back in? Should I be worried of her getting pregnant?