Hello! I know how much Aspirin is healthy. But, before I start with its usage, I want to check first. Namely, I am pregnant (the third month of pregnancy, to be precisely). I want to know is Aspirin okay to take during pregnancy. I assume that it is, but as I said, I want to check. Thank you very much!

Hello! Taking Aspirin during pregnancy (especially during early or middle period of pregnancy) is not recommended. This medicine can be dangerous to you and to your baby (even fatal). It could increase placental abruption risk; could increase risk of heart problem at your baby, etc. Take Aspirin only if that it is your doctor strongly recommendation.

Well, after my third miscarriage and with no help from the doctors, I have looked up Hughes Syndrome "sticky blood" there are several symptoms such as severe headaches (I suffer from misgraines and headaches whilst pregnant) and recurrent miscarriages which they advise a "baby dose" which is about quarter of usual dose of aspirin per day can increase your chances of not miscarrying from 20% to 80%. I am about to try again for another baby and am planning to see the doctor about this but I have made the decision myself that if I fall pregnany before they can be bothered to carry out the tests to take aspirin to see if it will make any difference. I've got nothing to lose.