Hi, I am 24 years old and I’m pregnant. After long thinking, I decided to keep the baby. However, I keep worrying something’s gonna go wrong with my pregnancy. What could go wrong?

Don’t think about that, there’s no reason for something to go wrong. You’re still young and strong, and your body in perfect age to develop a baby. All you can do to prevent any pregnancy problems is to live healthy and try to avoid stress. Living healthy includes avoiding tobacco, junky food, alcohol and some drugs, because all those things can affect the unborn baby. You should increase your vitamin intake through fruit and vegetables, and sometimes through supplements too. You should know what are the possible complications just in case that something goes wrong. Gestational diabetes, high-blood pressure, placental abruption, placenta previa, toxoplasmosis and premature labor are some of the things hat can go wrong during pregnancy. Sometimes, problems can appear that have no symptoms. That’s why regular controls are very important.