Hi! Please, help me! Since yesterday I feel constant pain in my kidneys and I need to pee every 15 minutes. It’s probably urinary tract infection but I’m not sure. I’m thinking that I maybe have some dangerous disease. Tell me what besides UTI could cause irritated kidneys and the urge to urinate? Thanks!

Hi! I know that many things can cause of urinary urgency like bladder stones, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even some sexually transmitted diseases. But don’t panic. Just go to doctor and do all analysis. Whatever it is, I’m sure that you can treat it well. Maybe it’s just UTI. Good luck!

Hello there,

Don’t panic because it seems that it is UTI.

if you have been suffering from UTI before than it is very likely that you have caught it again. This is very common.  So, you will have to see your doctor one more time.  Meanwhile, you can increase intake of water and lemonade into your organism. This will help to flush out your kidneys. Also if you have some cranberry juice and cranberry tea take them as well because they are great for any type of urinary and kidney problems and infections.

After some tests and urine analysis your doctor will diagnose you and if you are suffering from UTI and you will be prescribed with antibiotics. This is the common treatment option.