Hello! I occasionally have problems with my bladder. Sometimes it hurts and I feel pain while urinating. This usually doesn’t last more then few days but I feel very uncomfortable. I also felt I couldn’t keep my urine and when I went to the toilet I couldn’t urinate. My mother says this is urinary tract infection and that I should visit my doctor but I would like to try with some natural remedies first. Are there any natural remedies for UTI?

Hello! There are many natural remedies which can be bought over the counter. Special urologic teas are the most common. But I think you should visit your doctor and he will test your urine laboratory. Since most infections are caused by bacteria it is very important to know which one is it in order to prescribe antibiotic. Urinary tract infections are the most common type of infection in our body. It affects many people. Most infections are caused by bacteria. You should wear cotton underwear, keep clean, drink plenty of water and urinate frequently. Natural remedies may help to decrease inflammation and pain but it is important to visit your doctor as well.