Thanks for your help guys. Im in pain and I'm worried.

I'm a 22 year old female. My period isn't supposed to start for another week and a half. I AM currently sexually active, but I've been with the same man for the past 3 years.

The Problem:
A few days ago, I've had a pain in my back, right under my right rib (not sure if it's related, could be a dislocated rib again), and my lower back hurts.
I constantly feel the need to urinate. but when I do, only a little urine comes out.
When I wipe, I notice a little blood EVERYTIME I urinate now. It looked a little watered down, and I don't think it's coming from my vagina.
I have a HORRIBLE burning sensation when I urinate, and it feels as though I'm trying to pass something that won't come out.
I have a little cramping feeling after I attempt to urinate, but nothing major really.

I'm not sure if I just have a UTI or if it's a Kidney infection, or even a yeast infection.

Please help. I don't have a lot of money, and i'm living on my own. I do not have health insurance, so I'd like help figuring out if I can handle this on my own, as I have been dealing with a reoccurring pilonidal cyst and it's costing me a lot of money.

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you so much.

Hi Lina! DEFINITELY a Kidney Infection and possibly a UTI as well! You will DEFINITELY need anitbiotics honey! The are cheap for the kidney! But depending on how long you have had this, it could take a heavier one to get rid of the infection! Is there a free clinic near you? I am appauld that there are so many people with no insurance and can't get help! I don't get the American Systme, but is there anyway of you getting ANY check up! You will need a pee test, and possibly either a kidney xray or ultrasound. BUT at the least you will need a urine test followed by a series of anitbiotics! You could go the natrual way and ask a healthfood store what they have!

http://www.ehow.com/way_5632017_herbal-medicines-kidney-bladder-infections.html

I am also worried you might have a Kidney stone = thus the feeling of trying to pass something! So try and get to see someone ASAP! This wont leave on it's own honey! And take Acidopholus that will attack the bad bacteria! If left untreated I guarantee you, that you WILL end up in the hospital with TERRIBLE pain! So please get some help OK? Good luck honey and plese let me know how you make out OK?

I Agree 100% with bambie on this one..... I would strongly reccomend seeing some sort of doctor however if you go to the emergency room i can garuntee your bill will be much higher than if you go to a family doctor. however due to your lack of insurance i would try to find a free clinic near by. have you been having a fever??? .

Good luck and the quicker you get it taken care of the less expensive it will be.

let me know how it turns out.