Hi. I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection and I got Macrodantin to treat my condition. I`m not sure I got the right med. I have diarrhea every time I take a dose. Is Macrodatin used to treat UTI?

Hi. You have the right med. Macrodantin is a med used to treat UTI. Your diarrhea problem and Macrodantin are related. Diarrhea is one the serious side effects of the med. You should probably stop taking Macrodantin. Some other serious side effects of the med are shortness of breath, chest pain, fever, stomach pain, fatigue, chills… Less serious side effects include brownish urine, headache, dizziness, and nausea.

If you have ever had a UTI in your lifetime, or if you have frequent UTIs, you are more than deserving of a personal shopping break. Now's your chance! Learn how to get something good (***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed) out of something bad (a UTI).

Urinary Tract Infections account for nearly 10 million visits to the doctor each year, and one in five women will have at least one UTI in her lifetime, according to the National Kidney Foundation. A UTI occurs when bacteria enter the urinary tract and multiply.

A urinary tract infection can be scary if you don’t recognize the signs and symptoms. If you experience any of the following symptoms that typically indicate a UTI, you should consult your healthcare professional.

-An urgent need to urinate, often with very little urine passed
-A burning feeling while urinating
-Cloudy or blood-tinged urine
-Urine with a strong odor
-Antibiotics can treat most UTIs successfully, but the type of antibiotic prescribed will depend on several factors, such as the cause of the infection, the type of antibiotic and other medical conditions.

To learn more about Almatica Pharma go to ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed