Hello, folks. My kid should get his shots. I have recently heard that there are free immunization programs for kids. I would like to know your opinion about this. What do you think? What can you tell me? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. I think that immunization is very important for kids. It protects them from many diseases. I think it would be great if it was free. I must admit that I haven’t heard for such a program. Does it really exist? If it does, I would really like to know something more about it. If you know something, please let me know. I hope this won’t bother you much. Bye!

Hi, there. I haven’t heard about this. Can anyone tell me where I can inform more? I would really be grateful if someone provided me with more info. Immunization is very important in protecting from infectious diseases. I think it is all right to be free. I don’t know whether this program would include all vaccines. I hope someone will provide us with more info. Good luck to all! Bye!