Hi, folks. My friend has been claiming lately that he posses some special powers. I am really worried about him since he has never been like that before. Are we talking about psychosis here? I would really appreciate if I could hear what you think about this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I would say that your friend has some serious mental problems. It can be a sign of serious mental state. You haven’t mentioned some details, so I cannot tell which kind of disease he has. However, bipolar disorder can have this characteristic. Bipolar disorder is also known as manic-depression. However, schizophrenia can also have this sign. You should definitely persuade your friend to visit a psychiatrist. Only then you will be sure about the diagnosis. I hope this will help. Bye!

So what if you friend has a 6th sense which is identified with the stima of being mental ill or less capable of keeping in touch with reality. I have the same curse and know what he or she is meaning when they say ability to make sensational things happen. What it is like the vibration you feel when the living spirits enter your body, they rock you. Then they talk to you and show you all the things in the room they can do. Such as turn on and off lights, put live footage of your pals having sex on tv, make sound affects, place smells like cigarette smoke in the room or up your noise, worse sh*t. Then you play a head game with them when they talk with you on things and your perhaps making love to your partner, then your partner gets a sensation but doesn't hear voices. For ex words of a song start to sing about them make fun of your partner and they trip out and you say this is what your talking about dude. It real. Life exist outside of the human body, it goes on and is traped sometimes in some peoples minds and bodys. or just live in the house. but your labeled mental and it can make you twitch and jerk and having a pounding in your chest and fall to the ground. It can change people faces even when you take the medication for all those mental diseases. If you don't play their game and have fun with it and include other peopel then they harass you and can bit your skin. Sooner than later those you live with secretly believe you and play the game on you and cause things to happen too. they place their feet in the heater up too close then they talk some babble to you and f**k with your head and next minutte your face is super hot and red and your looking at their feet in the oven going what an ass what can i do back at them. You do something and see it work it is like voo-do or white or black magic if you will call it that. Don't even have to believe it is demons or saten because it is more likely some ghost that didn't go to heaven and that is all what the movies display. So it happens to many people through out history but it is still taboo to say it is real, they are tricky too intelligent for anyone who doesn't have to live with voices to agree. It is our problem and sometimes you get a look at what it is when you play. Stop bashing on the mentally ill they are smart people just inflicted with these spirits and the meds do so so.