I need some advice I cannot fall asleep for hours, and when I eventually do, I am constantly dreaming strange things. It ahs been like this for past 2 months. In the morning I fell tired. I trued some sleeping drugs but they don’t work for me. I get only 4 hours of sleep at night.

Make sure to get up in the morning, every morning, I know this is the hardest part .the day can be torture with only 4 hours of sleep. Go to bed every night at the same time, and wake up at the same time, maybe you will make pattern. I had horrendous pattern, I always managed to fall asleep by 5-6am, then would get up for work with 3 hours of sleep, and sleep 'till the afternoon, and meds work best in combination with routine.

That use to happen to me all the time! Bugged me so much I had to get a big bed and comfy pillows and blankets helped me allot! Clean up where you sleep at night. Sleeping in a messy room or anything that bugs you where you sleep is going to affect how you sleep. I was dreaming unexplained dreams creepy and strange but you Just have too relax and be your self leave your mind blank take a sleeping pill if you have too you'll sleep allot better!