So it's been five consecutive days since I've been feeling like this after smoking some weed with my friend. I've lost all interest in activities and stuff and I'm feeling completly numb and without any emotions. I can't think at all unless i force myself and that night i even experienced some sort of depersonalization/derealization , it was like i wasnt me anymore and I didnt exsist , It was just like i wasnt inside my body and it was so scary.Even know i can feel the concequences of it because I'm so afraid that I'm not gonna be able to function right and continue with my life.These five days I'm living in a complete nightmare and i don't know what to do anymore , please someone help me or atleast give me some hope that I'll be able to "live" again. 

You may be experiencing what is known as "Self-awareness" Definition:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness
Marijuana has been known to trigger this thought process, however, I could be wrong here.

My opinion is to just stop taking weed. It reacts differently to different people. Its not for everyone. Some people become paranoid, others happy, sometimes they become depressed, while other use it to prevent depression. 
But after five days sound a bit extreme to me, a marijuana "high" only lasts for two to three hours so any time after that you should be back to normal. 
Is there a possibility that you don't want to feel normal again? I'm not accusing you of lying, but some people tend to enjoy that emotionless state of consciousness, and become psychologically addicted to it. Just something to consider! ;-)

IF the link was of any interest, let me know because I have a lot more information on the subject. 

Hope this helps you!
Bryan

Hey there and thanks for the reply , The thing is I know how marijuana reacts and i know that it should wear off in a few hours , but this time after i smoked there was series of events that kinda scared me and i went to bed frightened and exhausted , I couldn't fall asleep for 2 hours. I'm still in this state and i don't know what to do anymore :/ I also experience headaches through most of the day since that happened , i have troubles thinking and I'm afraid that i have caused permanent damage to myself... I've never felt so NUMB and "brainless". -.- I don't know what to do anymore , i think i'm gonna visit a Psychiatrist tommorow and do a brain scan.I also lost my apetite.Btw i didn't quite got that self-awareness part but overall i don't think i'm experiencing it...Anyway thanks for your help and please reply with your opinion on whether i should go for a brain scan or not. Kind Regards

If you're losing sleep and having headaches...then there is something more going on here than marijuana.
(weed is actually used medically to HELP with those two symptoms! not to mention appetite)
I personally believe its coincidental that you're losing sleep and having headaches. A psychiatrist isn't the right person, you need to see a doctor if the symptoms persist.

And as much as you might hear otherwise...weed isnt the problem.
Hope this help.
Bryan

I must agree with you that weed isn't the problem for my symptoms because i smoked again and I actually felt better for the next 2-3 hours while I was still on the effects of it. But the thing is i'm kinda in my own mental prison , and it seems i can't think of my own anymore... i will just stare at something and do nothing and think of nothing i'm so scared. Is this the sign of depersonalization and derealization? Also thanks so much for your help i dunno what would i have done if no1 replied here in the first place , i thought i was going insane and i could never return to normal.I'm gonna visit a doctor and a psychiatrist for my problems and hopefully i'm gonna recover!

So i went to a neurologist and a psychiatrist , and I got put on Lamal and Paroxetine which i don't think will help me , also as each day passes I feel that i might have also developed some kind of loss of perception of time , my day just passes by and it feels like only 5 minutes have passed. :/ I'm so scared and i don't want to continue living like this... I'm having suicidal thoughts... and i don't feel I can keep up like this.Also the doctor said that I have more adrenalin than I'm supposed to and he said that's because I'm very depressed which I'm not (He figured I'm depressed from some test he gave me to solve it just by answering yes and no on 201 questions) . I'm just feeling nothing and i don't know how can i cope with this "ilness" when i even don't know what the hell is.I also don't think it's wise for me to continue this medications cuz I'm afraid to get addicted to them. -.- Can someone give me a little insight and hope that maybe I'll feel normal one day. :(

are you sure it was weed?

i smoke weed every single day and never felt like that go to a therepist youll be fine its all in your head..

Yes I'm sure it was just weed , and i also know how weed reacts because I have expirienced it effects with pleasure many times.Also i must agree with the fact that it is all in my head but I don't know how to "fix" it... As each day passes i feel more and more disoriented and numb. This has never happened to me before and I have smoked weed for 3 years.

Is there a chance that this is DP cuz my blank mind just wont go away...

hey, idk about you but im a 15 year old male suffering from dp for about 6 months now. i got it one night after smoking a joint with my friends. the next day when i woke up, dp had already kicked in. i have the blankest mind, i see dots, and i feel numb all the time. like, everything is so dreamy. i feel as if im not in my own body. i just wanna say, you can get through this just like i am. f**k meds. once you take them you cant stop. and if you do, dp wil just get worse. hope this helps you.

Hey man, I really want to know how it ended up for you? Did it go away or are you still dealing with it? I'm going through the exact same thing right now!

Hello my name is Samantha... I didn't think anyone else in the whorls could describe my everyday... How did things go for you? Are you still blank... Was/is one of your symptoms not being bored because your so blank? I need help to, but I don't know where to go... Reply if you see this please... It would mean the world...

Sup Sammy dont know if youre gonna come back to see this or not. But I've been going through the same thing as yall have. Blank mind derealizaton, inability to focus or remember anything. Im three months in but I've been doing research for months. We're not the first people this has happened to and we probably wont be the last.So to answer you questions yeah it does get somewhat better with time but Im not gonna lie to you from what Im experiencing its a slow slow process. A lot of people said they felt better at 3 months and then much better at 6 months. Some people said it took years. And some people apparently have never full recovered. From what I've been hearing the best things you can do are start exercising, (to burn the fat that the THC is stored in), Clean up your diet, Start taking fish oil pills, vitamin B, 5-htp etc. And no matter what STOP SMOKING. I dunno Im still not better yet myself but I've got some pages bookmarked if you want

Walked away and just thought of this. Thought I'd add it just in case I never come back. Ive found that the vitamin B-Complex greatly increases my clarity. Vitamin B is basically just a huge shot of 5 hour energy though. I've also seen some people say that adderal or riddelin brought them back to near perfect clarity but after a while it stops working. Same thing for anti-depressants they bring some clarity but in two or three months it stops working. Im not sure what thats about but it seems to be a common theme. Maybe you can figure out something that I havent.

Yes I did come back to see this. I have bee in going through this for about 5 months. It started one day I was smoking and I got upset & I was smoking with someone I really didn't and don't like. It was so bad I couldn't hold onto conversations. I couldn't answer people fast enough, like their sentenses didn't process quick enough. I'm not gonna lie it has gotten better. It use to be so much worse. But I immediately stopped smoking. Whenever I smoke it comes right back. I'm in the same zoned out can't pay attention blank mind state. Still its not all the way back to normal. For the first time just yesterday I felt like it was yesterday. I know that's kinda weird to say, but I felt like the day was happening. I don't know why its been so long or what not but.... Like I felt like I was there. Its strange how it was just one day though. Its gone and I felt usually gone today.... But drinking helps me a lot. I love to drink. I thought how the f**k is there a god when people can walk around like this? There has to be a way out. There has to be an answer. But when I'm drunk, I hate thinking the way I do, so I'm not blank at all. I'm aware, and happy, and I can be (somewhat) myself again. I don't see me ever being my favorite self though. It deppresses me so much... I will try taking plan B but as for now drinking is my clarity.... Thank you for your answer though :( I'm sorry your going through this period in your life, and I hope you get better <3