Hi I'm 17 and suck my best friends penis everytime we hang out. We both enjoy it and I still like girl ,but does this make me gay or bi. And I want to experiment more with him but I'm just not shure how to ask. Does anyone have advice for me?

I would say, you're bi. Because you can't help what you feel. And if you get some sort of enjoyment out of this, then I think you do have a thing for the same sex, and opposite sex if you have feelings for a girl too.

if you still like girls, then i'd say you're bi. people will call you gay for doing itcould though, and your fiend gay for letting a man suck his penis.

Wait,what the f*** r u talking about,I can clearly see that he is bi,but what reason do u have 2 call his friend gay.I mean the nerves u have 2 call somebody the boy clearly said "Me and Him enjoy it" and then,he said "that he wants 2 experience more of it",So sir or teen or kid u better gone on somewhere with that bullsh*t,yeah,I said it whatahea gonna do about!!! }:-)

Hahahahahahaha he/ she was saying that they could get called gay for it calm your tits ahahaha I find it amusing how you got hell worked up and your like YEA THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT when you actually said bullsh*it instead of BS that's right I said it.

Dose it hurt get get screwed in the ass I'm 17

Dose it feel good to get a blowjob