hi im 16 and i consider myself straight but i have one male friend that ive had anal sex(top and bottom) with before. ive always liked women and dont find men attractive but i do like sex with men. ive never had sex with a women but kissing still turns me on so im sure sex would still be pleasurable. mostly when my friend and i do have sex we tend to be high but we have done it sober once. im afraid that if i were to ask any one for help on such a subject like this they would label me so my only hope for help is here.

Maybe you are bisexual?

You're not gay for one Because Your Turned on by women but you do like sex with males therefore you are Bi-Sexual

Hey xxnirvanaxx420,

You said that you are afraid others will label you (that's why you've asked here), yet you're looking for a label. Also you haven't considered that you might be bi-sexual?

You're 16years old- enjoy it & don't worry about whether you're gay or straight. You are at the age where sex should be fun, non-restricting & adventurous- just make sure it's safe.

Experimenting with your sexuality is a normal part of growing up. Most (if not all) people have some kind of same sex experience in their teens; my experimenting went on until my early twenties. I had about 4 or 5 girl-on-girl experiences back then, but it's not something I would pursue these days, as I consider myself to be straight.

As I said- don't stress yourself out; enjoy the ride ;o)

Best of luck

V