I am straight and am wondering if it is gay to think of other guys that are in my grade when I jackoff? Because I also watch gay porn because it seems to turn me on more then straight porn. But if another guy would touch me werid I would would be weirded out because that is not me. If a girl would do that I would get turned on.

its bad bc u should be thinkin bout VAGINA not penis and stuff and i think u should ask yuself u probally BI!

well, you are probably just bi curious, if you have never been with a boy, you should try it. i get in this kind of situtuation sometimes too. just, if you like a certain guy in particualar, then try to ask him out.

you'd be surprised how many guys are like that.

ok my take on this is very simple but please dont take it to heart, its simply my opinion based on what happened to me and a few guys i know.

seperate the two issues of porn and real life.

porn - gay porn works better then straight porn and your not thinking about girls in your class but boys. this is a sign that, chances are, you are gay or some variant on it.

real life - ANYONE touching u will get u aroused. im gay and have been out since i was 20... if a girl rubs me up ill get hard lol if i make out with a girl ill get hard.. but its not what i WANT. and that is what is comes down to...when alone and your brain is telling you wat u WANT, your thinking about guys... but dont feel the pressure to label your self gay ok mate. you like guys sexually. you may also like girls sexually. years down the track you might end up straight or gay, but dont concern yourself with it now.

oh and i just realised i didnt mention something important. when u said u would get freaked out if a guy touched u....totally normal. it is because u are apprehensive and a bit scared, doesnt mean u dont want to.

hope that helps :-)

I do adult movies, and sometimes gay porn, but I am 100% straight. I get hard for the movies but in real life I don't like men touching me.  I think that it's ok to feel the way you do, there's nothing wrong with being attracted to the same sex.  Try and give a guy a blowjob and have sex with a girl and see how you feel about it.

Dude it's nothing to be worried about (I did myself as well) I'm still hooked with a girl and I watch it (well I did) so it's ok.

First. Turn off the porn before you become addicted. Just sayin'. Second You aren't homosexual until you have decided to be.

The best head i got was from a guy/girl what up ruby