I am a 13 year old boy. I LOVE to masterbate. I sometimes look and porno to help me get hard and to cum. I like to look at gay men or just sraight men in porn pics/movies. I just think that guys are more interesting to look at. Girls are ok to look at to but not as good as guys. I have had a girl friend and have never thaught of having a boy firend. I do what to give and reseve a blow job one day soon just to see what it is like. I have a cousin that is a guy that i have wanted to masterbate with and reseve a blow from him. But i also what to f**k a girl one day.

Is any of these things normal??

From,
Big Boy

P.S.
Does any have some good masterbation ways i could try out.

Big Boy
How do you feel about being gay? (if you were) Now at 13, you have a lot whole lot of hormones flowing, so these ideas may be just ideas or wish to experiment with this one (gay) side, you said you have a girl friend, do you and her have any sexual contact with each other? how does that make you feel? We all have gay thoughs at early ages, we all played only with our own sex as younger kids, but to act on it, still does not mean we are gay, you should grow out of this hormone problem, if not, see a specialist to help you out.
Now about "Love to masturbate"? this is ok to masturbate with this rules 1) YOU do not do it in public or get caught 2) that it does not interfere with your normal daily activites that you need to do. -Have your g/f over and have hee help here, that is one new way, and she will learn something about males that you helped teach her to learn, and never forget.
RT

im 19 and when i see a boy a lot of the time i will get an erection i don't know why and i like the idea of sucking another boys penis i sucked my own friends penis.

i am 14 and i have the same issue and i do also have a girl friend but i have always wanted to have sex with another male and i dont kno what to do and i am not sure if i am gay or not but i do not like the fact of me being gay because i also am attracted to woman so i do not kno what i should do:/

Hi. I am 15 years old and was worried that I could be homosexual. I've always wondered what it would be like to give a blowjob, but that's probably just curiosity. I found that when you have an erection, your hormones tend to sort of excite you and make you feel more sexual towards someone or a certain gender who you normally wouldn't have feelings about. This may just be your hormones speaking when you are "turned on" and you could be a normal Hetero-sexual.

On the other hand, you could be Bi-sexual. This is where you like both men and women. There is nothing wrong with this in the slightest. What you are describing is not totally unusual at all. I think this may be the more probable as you say you wish to have sex with a girl, but also engage in homo-sexual activities.

I think it may be wise to just wait for a while as you are still young. Your true feelings may pang out a little later on, but I think if you definitely do not like both men and women, then it's probably just your hormones and you are a normal straight kid.

Hope this helped.

Did it feel good sucking your friends d**** but you don't have to tell

Because its your privacy sorry if I offended you :(

Ps I might ask you a question about masterbating is it normal to do

That well I myself don't know cause I'm just a 13 year old :)

wow you are well lucky iv dreamt about doing things like that cant wait to try and do that though really wanna suck penis plus i finger myself to do u people do that to ?????????

yeh,,,the spit in the thumb and index and fist upside down gets me off  quite well , esp first in the morning

I'm 52 & always had these sort of fantasies about sex with other men (not including the usual Mutual Masturbation sessions with my peers when I was at school), but knowing I was attracted to women I always cast aside any ideas of it being a matter of sexuality.

Eventually, although not until I was in my mid-40s I decided to live out one of my old fantasies & arranged to meet another guy through an Adult Dating site. It was from the incredible level of sexual satisfaction from this experience that I finally realised that I was Bi. Not only this, but I soon learned that this was the case with everyone, and there there was no such thing as Gay or Straight, just varying degrees of Bi.

However, in the early years of adolesence it's doubtful your bodily hormones will have finally decided just whereabouts on this Bi line you fall, so don't be overly disturbed when you find yourself being sexually attracted to either gender.

Hey guys loved all the stories here that you'll wrote, very good reading.  I have to agree that I have been in the very same spot in my life, started materbating at age 9, then from there it was a very good thing to do several times a day.  I had my 1st boy-boy playtime at age 12 and my buddy was 13, we had some great summer fun, but it ended after a few summers of play.  I think I was always sexually excited with both sex's, but I surely must have be bi-sexual for many years.  I had a girlfriend for about 2 or 3 years then that all ended, then I guess I got lonely and spent time alone watch porn on the weekends, then some young guys came into my life and we done some fun things together, and this was the turning point for me.  I was always trying something new every week it seemed.  Yes now I am fully gay but just don't share it with everyone.  This is just a part of my life I keep to myself for kind of the private person that I am.  I sure do enjoy sharing my guy stories with you all.  Good luck in all that you do, it get to be so fun materbating it take your care away for a while.  Still materbating here on my life.

Perfectly normal to be curious!

Im 13 and I have the same problem but I broke up with my gf I gave a blowjob to one of my team member from soccer and we ended up having full gay sex and it was amazing but hurt at first and fellt better in like 1min. just wait and you'll know I fell attracted to both guys and girls but more to guys but still don't realy know :(

you are probably just bisexual, i have always thought about it

just try everything then you will find out what you like.

It sounds more like your bisexual.  That means you like both boys and girls.