It's a serious question. I'm a boy, i'm only 16 yr's old, and i am straight. I am confused about the answer for my question. I usually watch porns like some other men do., i like watching straight porns and gay porns, but i get really turned on everytime i watch gay porns, like 'really'. When i watch straight porns, i normaly get aroused but not like when i watch gay porns. And even when i masturbate, sometimes i watch gay porns, sometimes not, just masturbating without watching any videos. and sometimes when i masturbate i like to finger myself while wanking, and i can't helped it i keep on fantasizing someone i know, sometimes girls but mostly boys. I don't know why, it's just. Is that normal or i'm just being gay or bi? I fell inloved once with a girl badly, (just once because she was my first love). And i know "ME" falling inlove with a guy won't really happen. But i'm also got attracted to guys. Why i asked what really gay is, it's because i think i want to try having sex with a guy, cause if being a gay is just having a relationship with someone of the same sex, then i think i'm gay or bi, That even if i want to have sex with another guy that doesn't mean i'm gay. But if a gay is when a guy having sex with a person of the same gender, well, now i don't know. -.-" I know i'm straight OR NOT TOTALLY STRAIGHT, "BUT I DON'T WANT" to become a gay. Or i'm just being a gay. I don't know. Please help

What i meant with my question was:

WHAT IS REALLY GAY?? A guy having a relationship with someone of the same sex? Or a guy having sex with someone of the same gender (or with another guy?)

It's more than a relationship. It's in your brain - you don't find females sexually attractive - you just know that being with a male is the only one for you and nothing will change you or that.

Being "gay" or homosexual to be politically correct, is when somebody is sexually attracted to a member of their own sex. It has no bearing on their relationships, or who they actually have sex with, it is what they are biologically attracted to.
Now, that being said, I am a bisexual female and I am very attracted to both men and women. But I've only ever had relationships with men, but I am fully aware of my attraction to women as well, so I do consider myself bisexual.
I cannot tell you whether or not you are gay, or bisexual, because only you can answer that for yourself. But how you describe your attractions, my best guest would be that you are indeed bisexual. But like I said, only you and your body know for sure.

I would say that whether you are “gay” or not is a matter of how you identify yourself – lots of people experiment with same-sex contact without actually being gay. If you were exclusively interested in other guys, you might consider yourself gay, but it sounds like you just have some exploration to do. Whatever you try, be sure to practice safe sex (i.e., cover up). To keep yourself in good shape, make sure to practice good hygiene, and you might consider a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man  Oil) to maintain a smooth, supple appearance

I have to agree with what you said I am a male bisexual have only had sex with girls but preffer boys not easy but to put a point on what I would say is. If you like to be with male friends it does not mean you are gay its your prefferance if you want to have sex with a guy and not with a girl then yes you are probably gay I consider myself gay because of how I feel but in reality I'm a hetrosexual bisexual man never had sex with a guy even though I hope one day I will

It is a matter of emotional feelings. I can have sex with either, but I want to be emotionally involved with a guy. When sex with a girl is over, then I'm done. There is no need to go back and carry on a relationship. Today some guys come out earlier than they used to, but the computer put everything available anytime you want it. Gay porn is sex, and guys get turned on by sex. It doesn't mean your gay. If you think about meeting or being with someone in gay porn, then you may be gay or bi. Watch the movie Kinsey, he was the first person to do studies on human sexuality. He says there is a scale from one to ten. And one end of the scale being straight and the other gay, there is a lot of space in between that people fit into. So don't try and put a Label on it. Think about where you fall on the scale. You can love a person without being sexual. The difference is which one do you care about loving you back. If you watch the movie and your favorite scene is the one with Chris O'Donnel naked, then you might be gay.

The time you know that you're gay is when you sexually lose interest in women.

I am speaking from personal experience. TURN OFF THE PORN!!!!!! Porn affects your mind and leaves images that last for a LONG TIME. Also don't think you are homosexual because of these thoughts. You are only gay when you act on your feelings. Keep this in mind... You have a choice of whether or not you are homosexual. Ask yourself this... Is a gay person straight if he thinks about girls?

Well... Really? You finger while masturbating? That's pretty gay. Lol. But let me give you a real answer.. I believe us guys watch all types of porn because other porns get boring. I use to watch just straight porn it got boring so I went to gay. Lol. Use to pretend like I was a bottom. Or w/e I was really damn young. Grew older, gay sh*t wasnt for me. I'm emotionally attracted to girls, think about girls, fall for girls, get aroused, feel special by. Etc. guys can't do that. It's probably you just like sex. And both genders can turn you on.. But lol can they both turn you on in reality? A guy can't. That sh*t gross. Can't fancy a guy kissing me. Nah.... I don't find guys attractive either. Only when I'm turned on. I can watch any type of porn. Straight gay shemale. And you know you not gay, when you only like feminine type guys in the porn and you act as the top role while watching it. Just saying. But yeah. Can you fall in love with a guy? And emotionally like him.. If you can then your gay. If you can't and you can only do that with girls you're straight. If you can with both... You are bi i guess.

Well, I'm gay, and I have herosexual tendencies, but I'm still gay. You're most likely the opposite of me. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I don't think that you are gay, but you might identify as bi.  Let me explain from my own personal experience.  I am gay, but when I was your age being gay was much more difficult and was not as widely accepted as it is now.  I had sex with women and had girlfriends and I was even married.  However, I always knew that I was gay probably from puberty.  Sex is just sex and guys can be turned on by both men and women.  You mentioned being in love once.  How did that feel for you?  You probably had butterflies in your stomach when you were around the girl, and your connection was not strictly physical, you also had an emotional connection.  I get that same feeling around guys and don't get that from women.  If you are physically attracted to guys, but have no interest in them emotionally, then I would say that you are more than likely straight.  Just having sex with another guy does not mean that you are gay, lots of guys have sex with other guys, but are completely straight.  Also wanted to comment on the anal stimulation.  Just because you enjoy that does not mean you are gay either.  The prostate gland is stimulated through the anus and can be very pleasurable.  I don't really get into that much, but lost of straight guys have their girl stimulate through anal play.  Just relax and enjoy sex.  As you get older you will definitely identify as gay, straight, or bi.  Who really cares one way or the other.

Stop worrying about what label to put on yourself and just go with what feels good. Sooner or later you will find what you like: girls, boys or both. Whatever it is is what you are: straight, gay or bi. And you can have a lot of fun on the way ;-)

you have a lot of experimenting to do, play safe...go with what you idenify/turn on to

Your probably BI