Okay so, I'm a 15 year old boy and in a few weeks or so I'm about to have GAY sex (I'm not playing, actual intercourse with another guy) with a 17 year old I met on an app called Jack'd(were both white). Its for adults so what sue me. We've talked for a while and plan on meeting and banging. I just wanted to know if anyone actually does this my age? I know teens have sex but what about gay sex? That's some pretty intense stuff. I'm going to be the bottom and this guy is huge. So again, I know people think being gay is wrong but who else actually has sex with other boys my age? Please is this normal for being gay? Will I get hurt? Please respond, thanks :)

Really whats his name im interstead only white my email is here email me with face pic

Hi, actually different sexual preferences are pretty normal, don´t worry by that, just follow your hearth and enjoy it. If you both loves each other go ahead. Many guys have gay sex.

im a 21 yr gay male and use apps such as jack'd, grindr, ext. you have to be careful using these apps they are a lot of fakes out there, yhey could be lying about their age and using fake pictures. I meet this guy who was extremely hot and we had alot in common but i founf out it was a 17 lying about his age. just becareful you never know who your actually talking to through those apps

your so lucky!!

bikid95 email me ;) xx email age nd location lets talk.x

I'm about your age...I grew up in a hippie family that raised me with gay people....you being on this website(which i have one too) is cool. 1. being gay is like being straight expect you like penis. 2. its normal now days that 15 year olds are having sex. now my first time i was 15(im 16) and he was 21....so you go lucky and had a guy your age...so being gay is ok and having sex is ok....use a CONDOM...Dont care what people told you...His penis could be dirty..

what jakesathings said. use a condom and its fine to be gay. but also use alot of lube cause without it, its gonna hurt like crazy.

i do this wanna email me im 15

I am looking for a gay boy

turned on all the time? x

im happy for you and it will hurt at first but if he does it slowly at first it will be better put some lube on his c--k first that will help let me know how you got on

O.k,I have had gay sex in the 3-7 grade it feels good when he has a condom on,but,I think that u sould have gay sex with somebody who is closer 2 ur age,tho(If u had already done it,will then,I want u 2 come do it 2 me) P.S:I live in College Station,Arkansas on College Street also how long is ur penis and r u hot,sexy,skinny, or both! <;

Being gay isn't right you f*****g fag forget about that 17 year old faggot and get a girl fag

I'm here n young