im a 25 year old guy. i love girls and im also attracted towards shemales. I will only jack off if the shemale has a feminine look and parts. i jerk off with shemale porn. but i also like straight porn. i nvr watch gay stuff cz i find it way beyond disguisting. i love only the feminine part. i can nvr ever think of guy stuff.i am confused..am i gay? kindly help.

MYbe u r bi curious, not really sure, it could be that your experimenting or bi sexual

No your not gay....im happily married and love sex and would never look at a guy but I love shemale porn it really gets me hard to see a really good looking babe especially the Thai ones and then see what they have down there !!! well like you I love it so dont be confused just enjoy it

i am also happily married. love women love my wife. Boobs and asses are awesome. but boobs,ass and a penis. omg. i to was confused about my sexuality. i went as far as to sext a guy to see if i was attracted to men. through that i know now im not attracted to men. i love the female body. its the most beautiful thing in the world. my wife caught me she found the emails. she now beleives im gay and im going to leave her for a man.

Sorry for the rant. the world is going to tell you your gay. what is in your heart in the only answer you need

I do the same thing buddy I love girls but jack off to shemale porn only

Maby I’m happy watching shemale porn so no biggie lol redrider

Not saying I would not have sex with a hot guy lol

I dress up as a girl an watch shemale porn all the time an I’m married to but I enjoy dressing up. Am I gay

I think only you can answer that I know I do same thing An my wife call me gay boy gets mad when I wear her things an I love shemale porn so it’s up to you would u have sex with a shemale if no one new

They can call me gay if they want to it’s me an I love it

Would u dress up an do a guy if no one would know