so here is the whole story. on November 17th i went to the doctors to get my yearly pap smear. The doctor told me a had a bacterial infection. she gave me metronidazole vaginal gel to treat it. i had to take the medication for five nights before bed, so my last day to take it was the 21st. also, i got my results from to doctor and told me my pap smear was abnormal. Now i have to go back and get another pap just to make sure everything is okay. i had protected sex with my boyfriend on november 25th, 26th, and 27th. i was unaware that i was supposed to start my period on the 26th. i have never missed a period or even been late. This is very unusual for me. ive been feeling more tired that usual and i have a sore throat and stuffy nose. and headaches every now and then. i have taken three home pregnancy tests and all of them were negative. Is it possible that im pregnant?

The signs show a 15% maybe pregnant, but you should still keep watching for more symptoms
Also you should check up with your doctor  

the only symptoms i have are im tired more often, i have a stuffy nose, sore throat, but that could mean i just have a cold. also ive been mor hungry than usual. i have a doctors appointment tomorrow, but im not sure if i will get the reults the same day. 

It is good you told someone