Hi I was wonderng if anyone could help me ? I keep getting Headaches and feeling tried so does that mean I have got hay fever ?

That sounds much more like dehydration, drink plenty of fluids during the day. I suffer hayfever quite severely, and I dont suffer headaches or fatigue. Rather i get discharge from the eyes, sinus and outer nasal pain, blocked nose, sore throat, itchiness of the eyes and throat, and blisters on the throat. Oh, and of course huge bouts of sneezing.

I finished the course of antibiotics my doctor gave me last week, and still using beconase spray (I must say it doesnt seem to be doing much) Last night I went to bed , breathing out my mouth. felt okay for 2 days, but now feel lowsy. itchy eyes, throatand stuffed nose. But Ive had light like stmptoms of this until recently theyve got much stronger. Ddoes this sound like hayfever...or have I something else?

The usual symptoms of hay fever include the following:

Sneezing
Runny nose (clear, thin discharge)
Congested ("stuffy") nose
Postnasal drip
Sensation of plugged ears
Watery, bloodshot eyes
Itching of nose, soft palate, ear canal, eyes, and/or skin
Fatigue
Trouble sleeping

Hay fever, like all allergic reactions, is caused by allergens, foreign "invaders" that enter your body by inhalation, by swallowing, or through your skin.