ok, i've started to think that maybe something serious is going on. I always thought that it was growing pains, or dizzyness from my migrain meds, or that the stuffy nose 24/7 was because I'm just highly susceptible to colds....but I've had enough!!!! >:( For as long as I can remember I've been getting headaches, the doctors tried everything until finally (just two weeks ago) they realized (after all these years) that I get MIGRAINS. They also put me on a mild antidepressant, i've been a little sad for the past two years. Also for the past two years I've been getting dizzy ALOT, everytime I stand up, when I move my head fast, when I move my eyes fast. Im ALWAYS VERY VERY TIRED. Oh yeah, and my eyes hurt alot, especially when I have a headach (i get "mild" headaches almost everyday and migrains two to three times a month), its not my eyes themselves, but around my eyes and behind them, it just hurts. Lately I've had Diarrhea and constapation off and on. For the past week i've had joint pains in my elbows and knees, not unberable, but ANNOYING and painful. Sometimes my limbs ache and it feels like when you tie something really tight around your finger. My left side between my ribs and hip has been hurting the same way as my joints when I stand up or walk or sometimes when Im just sitting or standing around. I've had a stuffy nose since the 4th grade and I seem to always have a slight cold. My stomach feels queezy alot, usually after I eat. I did recently have the flu, or what we thought was the flu, but we didn't have a Thermometer and it was a strange kind of fever. It didn't last very long, but It seems to have left its mark.
PLEEEAAAZZZEE HELP ME! haven't been to a doc for a month or two, but the've tested me for allergies and don't even think about say Ear Nose and Throat doctor because i've been there done that found nothing! I would have thought that something would have shown up im my blood tests, but nope. They usually tell me i'm fine, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Yeah, i know exactly how you feel about being tired. Back in Sept. i got sick and i am still feeling symptoms. I have been to three different doctors and the emergency room twice. Still no one can honestly say what is causing them. I mean, i am fed up and depressed because i can't feel normal. I have been test for a good bit, had 5 cbc's, and hiv tests.. all tell me nothing. You could have a viral infection or possibly just a weak immune system.
It's funny because people will tell you the symptoms are all in your head and it's anxiety. Well, i can be the first to tell you that is not the case. I hope you can have better luck than me. Let me know how things turn out.

I know the exact same feeling! I have been having this since about a year ago, and my doctor keeps telling me its stress, we have tested for Anemia, Diabeties, Lupis, Chlamydia, cysts, all sorts, but nothing has came up.. Ive had a Ultra sound scan, some kind of radioactive test and Ive been to a Rheumatologist, but nothing.. Please if you ever find out whats wrong let me know :-)