I went to an Allergy/Asthma specialist and found out that I am allergic to Grasses and Trees among other things. I started drinking Aloe Vera juice about 2 weeks ago and I have felt like I have a cold ever since. My nose stays congested. Every three or four months i get terrible chest congestion and start coughing uncontrollably and have to go to my doctor and she prescribes a round of steroids to get rid of the inflammation. They say I have allergy prone asthma. I have to take Advair twice a day, and I have a fast acting inhaler, and a nebulizer at home. I wanted to try some natural remedies and I had just read about the Aloe Vera juice, so I decided to try it. I didn't take any this morning and I won't over the weekend just to see if the nasal congestion goes away. I was just wondering it it is possible if drinking Aloe Vera juice would produce a hay fever or spring pollen like effect?

Based on your description, it sounds like the aloe vera juice may be the source of your allergy. Theoretically, anything can be an allergen.

It's normally not for most people but it might be for you. I suggest you stop it for a few days just to confirm if this is the source of your allergy.