What do you think-could sunburn be effectively treated with some aloe vera product. I know that alternative medicine or some homeopath remedies doesn't help much in treating serious sunburns but maybe aloe vera could help. The thing is that my teenage daughter has some sunburn on her arms and shoulders and I have already applied her cold whole milk but since I have some aloe vera product here in home do you think it could also be useful in treating her sunburn? Thanks?

Sure aloe vera would help in sunburn situations just let her apply it on sunburned skin and she would feel almost instant cooling and what is the most important it could also make the healing process much faster. This aloe vera product you have is probably combined with some tea tree oil and green tea for that is how they are usually made but you also have some aloe vera gel packages combined with Lidocaine or there are even pure aloe vera products and only thin layer of aloe vera could be enough to ease that sunburn sensation.

Aloe Vera can be harmful to skin..Check if your skin has allergy to Aloe Vera!! I applied hair removing creame containing aloe vera on my legs & arms.. and after 1 day I saw ..my hands and legs were full of black spots which travelled to my face.. they look like burn spots all over..it has been 5 months..and I am scared to look at my body..!! I have tried to apply all natural packs-fullers earth, tomato juice, potato juice, lemon juice on these spots..but they do not seem to fade away..!!
Is there any natural and safe treatement & remedy for Aloe Vera Allergy..??

Aloe gel should be applied topically to your sunburned skin. You can use the gel directly from an aloe plant or use a commercial aloe gel. Lotions and other skin-care products containing aloe are also available. Before applying, clean and dry the affected skin. You can apply the gel three to five times daily as needed for relief. Although aloe has traditionally been used to soothe sunburn, it has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety and effectiveness.

There are a lot of aloe vera products which are mixed with other unnatural ingredients available but I will recommend only natural based products. My sister had used one which gave her awesome results.