i think am pregnant because this is the 2nd month my period is mised i have an internal ultrasound on monday coming so if i am pregnant i reall dont want to keep the baby because i have a 2 year old i am living with my boyfriend he works i am in university an i am in stress mode and i do not want to put ababy under that if this happen next year when im finished with my degree can you give me some natural remedies is aloe vera good to use. 

No if you want to stop the pregnancy use proffesional help to abort it

Is there a family planning clinic anywhere around close to where you live? They can help. At least you know you are not ready now but you need to be ready emotionally as well as this is hard to do mentally as you get a lot of guilt afterwards toward yourself and your partner if you are not prepared. Just prepare yourself as much as possible in as many ways as possible.