Can you tell me something about allergies? Is it possible to be allergic to sesame seeds? I have a rash and except for sesame seeds I ate several times in last couple of days, I cannot think of any other reason for the occurrence of this problem. What am I supposed to do if I am allergic to that?

Simple, just avoid it, which should be enough for the start. Then you should go and do some allergen tests that should confirm your problem and maybe even discover some other allergy too. Later on, there is a way to eliminate the allergy, by giving you in small doses the allergen substance so that your organism learns to absorb it and not react intensively.

Hello there,

It is possible to be allergic to all sort of things. Sometimes you just can’t believe on what people are allergic. First if you suspect that you are allergic to sesame seeds don’t eat it next few days. Than you can try again but small amount. If the rash appears again you have your answer. But, I agree with the poster above me, you should go and do  allergy test because if you are allergic to one thing you are probably allergic to something else as well. I am allergic to dust and pollen and I have latex allergy as well.

Antihistamines are resolving my troubles and avoiding fruits which make me sick if I consume it even in small amounts.

I have recently discovered my allergy to sesame seeds. It's in a couple of products that you should know about. Store bought humus and restaurants but it in cesear salad dressing. Not sure if it's in store bought cesaer salad dressing