I have been using Kleenex with aloe in it and my face feel like I have little tiny face mites crawling all over it I shave my beard I use rubbing alcohol on a cloth and clean my face really good to get the oils off thinking that would get rid of the problem it does for a little bit and as soon as I blow my nose I noticed this little itching going on I'm thinking I have developed an allergic reaction to a low from using aloe vera Kleenex also I saw the comment from someone that said you cannot be allergic to aloe vera it is impossible it must be toxins of something you're eating stop eating for a few days that person clearly does not have a brain the reason why plants affect human beans is because about 25% of our DNA is shared with plants that's right there's about 4 different groups of life forms on planet Earth aka branches from the tree of life one of those branches has plants and some mammals we are on the same branch with those plants hence why you drink coffee or tea which has caffeine caffeine comes from a plant the molecules of caffeine are the exact molecules of the natural melatonin that your brain makes it's kind of like a piece of a puzzle in that same piece the shape of that piece looks exactly like the shape of the piece of brain makes to tell L that were tired and we need to go to sleep so when you drink caffeine caffeine doesn't actually make you stay awake what it really does is it fills in that missing piece of the puzzle so now you're a natural sleeping agent if you will that your brain makes can not fall in to the receptors to signal you to be tired so it fills in the holes because we are part of the same family that the plant that makes caffeine comes from so that's why we have similar molecules in our brain that's why plants affect human beings so much if you eat the wrong plant you can die that's because you're all part of the same branch plants and animals this has been a random fact about you by Ron the natural you're welcome

Rom the natural here again I maintain if you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth!

I am not a Dr.,however, I do know that some people have a reaction to the aloe veranda plant

I meant aloe vera not aloe veranda ,sorry