Do you think that some aloe vera could help me with my sunburn? I have got my cheeks, front and nose sunburned so badly that I can't even touch it –I even have the hard time smiling –that is how bad my sunburns are and the same thing worth for my shoulders, arms and front part of my legs. there was one woman back on the beach and she told that aloe vera is perfect in relieving this sunburn pain so do you think that aloe vera could really help me on this, I mean it is not like my sunburn is going to hurt me even more when I apply that product? Thanks much!

You won't mistake if you apply some aloe vera gel on sunburned areas for it is sure you would feel instant cooling which would actually relief your pain but my advice is if you are in big pain you take aspirin or ibuprofen just to reduce the chances of further inflammation. Anyway aloe vera is just perfect choice in reducing the pain and burning sensation and it really fits those sunburn conditions for pure aloe vera gel would surely stop the possible swelling process of sunburned area. Anyway you may even combine it with some 1%hydrocortisone moisturizers just to reduce the inflammation and the burning of the skin. You have different opt of aloe vera that are to be bought and usually there are packages of combination of aloe vear with some tea tree oil and also with green tea but I advice you try to find pure aloe vera products maybe in combination with Lidocaine –for those would really help your sunburn.

Aloe Vera can be harmful to skin..please check if you are allergic to it..!! I applied hair removing creame containing aloe vera on my legs & arms.. and after 1 day I saw ..my hands and legs were full of black spots which travelled to my face.. they look like burn spots all over..it has been 5 months..and I am scared to look at my body..!! I have tried to apply all natural packs-fullers earth, tomato juice, potato juice, lemon juice on these spots..but they do not seem to fade away..!!

I can suggest you high quality natural based products that will definitely help you with the sunburn.

Also I didn't do this until I had hempz aleo vera (professional use only) until it had to stay in yhe fridge. But if you put it in the fridge it feels lile 10 times as good expecially since it's cold. Really good if you still have heat to the sunburn. I prefer the clear 100% aleo vera gel since the colored ones would leave a film on my legs.