I have had a mild form of glaucoma for ages, and though it is nowhere near as severe to justify the need for an operation, it is annoying at best and debilitating at worst. I heard that aloe vera can cure glaucoma. Is that true? What do I need to do with the aloe vera to cure my glaucoma?

I am sure that aloe vera helps for some people in some circumstances - we are talking about the ingestion of the tincture here, no kind of direct application, which would obviously not be possible when it comes to eye diseases! But I would not get my hopes up. There is little evidence to suggest aloe vera does anything radical, and as long as you see it as just another thing to try, you'll be fine.

I see the back ground color as red

I saw the background as red and not black. does  that mean that there  is something really wrong with my eyes? I too have some glaucoma.

You are right about this as I've heard and know a few people who made it using aloe vera juice. it helps with a lot of health issues and they recommend forever products

How do I use it

you did not give me the pure answer on can aloe vera cure glaucoma