I am 23 years old, and I am suffering from acne for almost five years. I’ve tried some acne pills with Aloe Vera. I’ve been told that Aloe Vera makes wonders with acne. I am taking these pills only for four days, but I don’t see improvement yet, but I hope I will. Can anyone tell me how Aloe Vera helps the skin and acne problems? Thank you in advance.

Aloe Vera really helps the acne suffers and there is no doubt about it Aloe Vera will make wonder for your skin heal from the damage cause by your acne. Aloe will lesson redness and swelling and it will improve the overall health of your skin, but it won’t cure acne. The acne problem is often internal.

Aloevera gel mixed with tea tree oil helps in getting rid of acne, scars and marks

I also had such problems and a friend of mine recommend me an aloe vera gel and I needed to take a little bit everyday and after just a couple of days there were all gone!