i got over my periode and about a week later i hade sex and two condoms broke in the same night about 2 hours apart..whats the possiblity i could end up pregnant and should i be worried and whats the precentage on the possiblity of me being pregnant or ending up pregnant

If he ejaculated in you then it is possible that there will be sperm waiting when you ovulate. You don't say how long your cycle is. If it was less than five days ago you could get the emergency contraceptive pill. BTW, a common cause of condoms breaking is a lack of lubrication

i had sex on the second day of my period and i was wondering if there was a possibility that i can be pregnant!

my period was the 27th july and had sex the 4th august with out protection as i am trying for a baby. for the last couple of days my breast have bn really sore and have enlarged around the nipple and bn feeling sick, and this morning i felt really sick as soon as i got up.. my period isnt due yet until 24th august but wanted to know is there a chance its a sign of early stages of pregnancy or is it just a bug i have got, as it was only a week after my last due date that i had sex can some one help me

My period started on June 25th ended on June 30th, I had sex on july 2nd where the condom slipped off while he was pulling out.. Is it possible that I could become pregnant? I think I am exhibiting early pregnancy symptoms and am really freaked out..Can you shed some light on this?