hi..i am very worried tht might b pregnant..i lost my virginity in d middle of august and during tht time we had abt 3 times unprotected sex ..now im 5 wks late in my period (my periods mainly r regular)..abt 3 wks ago i started hving headches n feeling nauseous..eating alot, hving tender breasts n also urinating alot..am i pregnant?

Yes i think you are!

You sound pregnant to me.

"Hahaha." What Is So Funny Someone Comes To Ask For Advice And U Laugh??? Seems To Me Ur A Clown...Anyway I Been Having All The Same Symptoms And Im 5 Weeks Late On My Period, I Took 2 Hpt's Both Came Out Negitave Could I Still Be Pregnant

hi,
latley i have noticed that i have been spotting and have had period like pains and also i have had a constint headache for 2 days also feel tired and realy drozzy wen wake up, o yes and a little bit moody.....????????

hi everyone
i hade my periode at the 6of feb and since then did not have any periode i had a light spotting on the 4/3 and lasted about 3 days since nathing.
iam eating lots and am urinating lts please helpe

hi every body i had a period march 7 and after my period was over i had unprotected sex and now im eating alot and always tired and yes moody could i be pregnant it being going on for like 2weeks now please help me thanks !

sounds like a few of you are pregnant!
go to ur GP'S and ask for a realiable pregnacy test!

**deleted due to improper behavior**

In this day and age I am still amazed that people have unprotected sex. When my husband and I were first married and definitely not ready to be parents, he would drive 20 minutes to an all night pharmacy if we ran out of condoms. Now with unmarried people, and all the life threatening STDs out there, it amazes me how people just don't bother to slip one on. Just amazing how dumb people are.

I'm sorry but you are in no position to say that! You have no idea what people might of gone through! Many people may have been through bad situations which they could not help! Also may i point out that none of these above have mentioned wether they are single, married or in a relationship!
I have been married for a year now and ok i might not be ready for children but i think that i am pregnant! via an accident that had happened.

I agree! any clinic will give you condoms for FREE! Why run the risk of pregnancy if your not stable enough for a child. I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years, we have a 16 month old (planned) and I am 6 weeks pregnant, this child was also planned. We used condoms until we were financially ready for baby #2.