Needing some adivce on whats going on with me. My periods have been pretty normal for the last 5 or so months about 26 or 27 days apart from eachother. Had unprotected sex on July 16, 17, 18, 19, 21 started on 23-27 normal period and sex again on 29 and Aug 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15 everytime he came inside. On Aug 10 one time when i went to the bathroom and wiped had alittle bit of pick discharge on the tissue a few cramps over the weekend before the 10th. started on Aug 18-22 like should have started out really light did not get heavy until the last 2 days. I have gained weight at times my breast are sore, increase in headaches and alway tired have a real hard time getting up in the mornings and not matter what I drink or eat always get heartburn been having hot flashes for the past few weeks and gas at times. Just not sure whats going on.
Any advice would be helpful
Thank you

well if he didnt use protection any of those times and he cummed inside of you , you are at a very high risk of pregnancy, and the time in august when you thought you had your period was probly you spotting, so you should get an at home pregnancy test done asap!!