I am 15 weeks pregnant and I dont know who the father is. I need to know is there anyway to know the exact day that I got pregnant.
I sufferd a miscarraige in July of 2005 and me and my partner were trying to get pregnant ever since. I messed up and had sex with my ex-boyfriend on Dec. 30, 2005. I had sex with my partner Jan. 1st, 2006.It was said that I conceived on the 2nd of January. Me and my partner where having sex almost everyday in Dec.

Can anyone help me??????? :-(

it's most likely it is your partners kid.Does he know you cheated on him? If not I suggest you tell him cause you will need to get a paternity test done anyhow

I found out that i was pregnant on october 15, i had sex with another guy on october 3rd, my husband and i had sex almost everyday before that, my last period was on september 16, do you guys think that its my husband baby, because it wasnt even two weeks after having sex with the other guy before i got a positive result. Can somebody please help.

Heyy, i'm very confused at the moment lol. Please help me somebody : )
The FIRST day of my LAST menstrual period was the 01/08/08, my next period was due the 01/09/08 but did not come... how far pregnant am I and also when was my baby conceived??? My partner and I had been having unprotected sex for nearly 3 years and did not fall pregnant once, we then broke up for 3 weeks and i had sexual relations with another person only one time though (unprotected). CAN SOME BODY HELP ME ASAP, I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO THE FATHER COULD BE. Be assured I will be getting a DNA test anyways.

Thanks, CONFUSED & FRUSTRATED

well it seems that the guy u were with for 3 years had very infertile sperm and depending on if this new guy came inside you or what not it could be his

i'm not so confused just more worried then anything else. I had sex with my partner almost every week in the Month of july the 28th was the last day we had sex i had sex with another partner july31 my period was to come on August 16, 2010 but it came on the 3rd of August it lasted its normal five days but on the 10th of the month i was 1 week pregnant. the doctor say i concieved on the 17th and that was week 2 and and my due date is may 10...who is my babys father, partner 28 or partner 31 of july!!? please someone help me figure this out i'm totally lost. Thanks Ms. Concerned!

I NEED ADVICE ! 

me and my boyfriend have sex everyday , but i slipped up and had sex on nov. 5th with this other guy . the doctor said my due date is sept. 1st , i am so scared and dnt know who the father is , or wht to do !!!!

May someone please go to my profile and answer my question. I need serious help, and answers I'd gladly appreciate it.

Hey I'm 10 weeks pregnant.  The first day of my last period was June 13, 2014. I had sex with my old boyfriend June 22, and I had sex with my current boyfriend everyday surrounding the 22nd. I'm really confused about who kid it is.  I hope it is my current boyfriend's baby....he doesn't have any children. What do you guys think?

Hi Guest,

Normally you will ovulate sometime between days 11 and 16 of your cycle. Sperm can survive about 5 days - max. The egg, 48 hours.

So you could have gotten pregnant having sex on the 22nd, with either guy.

You need a DNA test. There is no way around it.

Good luck.

Thanks Medic-dan I will do a DNA test, Its just a process waiting to have the baby.

It can be done now if you want. There are non-invasive methods available.

how? the ones I spoke with the doctor about he said they could cause harm too the baby

Google "non invasive DNA prenatal testing."

Your doctor may not be able to do it but there are lots of places that can. They can detect the babies DNA in the mothers blood sample.

answer this my brother and his ex had sex june 11 he left the state three weeks later she think she preg come to find she was her due date was march 27 she had her baby march 14 is it his