I am pregnat I don't know who the dad is I found out I was 2 to 3 weeks pregnat on a blue digital test on the 6 th of August 2014 June 18 th 19 th 20th 21 st I had my period On the 21st I had sex with someone on the last last day of peroid then on the 22 nd I had the morning after pill then on July the 2 nd I had a peroid can't mind if it was one day or more the On the 17 th I had sex with another guy used nothing then same guy on 17 th July had sex On 18 th to 19 th 3 times used nothing then August I found out on the 6 th am pregnat 2 to 3 weeks I don't know who could be the dad help please please thanks I have hospital on 14 th of August tb

Hi Pregnat,

Your last regular period STARTED June 18.  You'd normally ovulate between days 11-16 of you schedule.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  You had sex on day 4 of your cycle, very early.  It's unlikely but not impossible that you'd get pregnant.  However, you took Plan B.  That makes it even more unlikely that you were pregnant then.

Plan B does NOT provide "future" protection.

You had possible period on the July 2.  

You had sex on July 17, 17, and 19. 

The problem with trying to calculate the timing is that the Plan B can make your cycle "off schedule."  Assuming what you had was a period on July 2, you had sex on days 15, 16, and 17 of your cycle.  Normally you'd ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle and the egg is viable for about 48 hours.

Translation, you likely had sex near your peak fertility and used NO protection.

It's very likely that the July 17-19 guy is the father.  Although the Clear Blue date of conception "works" remember that it is just an approximation.  

A DNA test can confirm paternity.  They can be done before birth.

Hope it helps.  Good luck.