im really scared because me and my boyfriend had sex without a condom on the 2nd of march and i am suppose to get my period around the 9 or 10 somewhere around there this month, but someone told me they learned from there health class that you can only get pregnant 4 days before and four days after your period. whats the truth about that!??!?!

There is no safe time to have unprotected sex unless you do want a baby..You can get pregnant at anytime during the month even when you are on your period!!! Know this sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 7 days, it can lay near your falopian tubes and wait for the egg to be released, to start the fertilizaition process...If you have any more question please let me know and I will be more than glad to try to answer them for you!! Hope this helps!!
P.s. Its not to late to go get the morning after pill! You can get them at any planned parenthood for about 30 to 35 bucks..They must be taken withen 5 days of unprotected sex..The sooner that you take them the better they work!!! They are also avalable at your local pharmacy but they are behind the counter....