my period is bleeding heavy and myn boyfriend nutted and me and i thinkm im pregant can u help me ?

If you had unprotected sex within the past 3 days, you can go get the emergency contraception (Plan B) pill. If you are 18 or over, you can get it over the counter at CVS or another pharmacy. If you are 17 or younger, you need a perscription from a doctor, or from planned parenthood. It reduces the risk of pregnancy. If you had unprotected sex earlier this month, and are now on your period, it would be highly unlikely that you are pregnant, because women don't have periods when they are pregnant. If you had sex while on your period, the rates of pregnancy are low, because it is one of the least fertile times of your cycle. I would still suggest the Plan B pill if it happened within the past 3 days.