I had unprotected sex the day be for my period and I didn't get it the next day. It's been three days now since then and I still haven't got it. It was a vary stupid thing to do. And now I think I am pregnant but I don't know if I am. I am 14 years old and I am scared that I am. I can't tell my mother cause she will kill me and probably never let me see my boyfriend again. I don't know what to do! Can someone help me ? I don't want to be pregnant, I am too young. Omg this is so hard for me. I just wanna die, I am that scared. Someone please help !

It is possible for you to become pregnant really at anytime during your cycle, it just depends on when you ovulate..Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 5 days, waiting on the egg to be released....You cant tell right now if you are or arent, pregnancy doesnt happen overnight, fertilization has to happen, and then implantation which takes place about 6 to 10 days after the egg has been fertilized, so really the only way to know if you are or arent is to wait till your next period, you can test about a day or so before, but thats the only way to know...If you have been stressing about this, stress can offten delay periods as well, If you are still wanting to be sexually active then you need to go to planned parenthood and get some form of birth control to use along with condoms, most will offer free service to teens and your parents dont have to know.....Wish you lots of luck!!!

Oh hunny you have to tell your mom. Especially if you have a close relationship with her. That's your mom. She will be there foe you till the end. There are programs you can go to. If you are pregnant you have options hunny. I know it's a very scary thing. I got pregnant when I was 21. I wasn't as young as 14 but I was scared to death. I was very scared to tell my mom and i was already an adult. She was a little disapointed because I was not married at the time and she still looked at me as her little girl. It's hard for a mom to except the fact that their daughter could be pregnant at such a young age. A moms role is to be there for there children no matter what. Your mom might be upset but she will forgive you. You need to tell your mom. I hope and wish you luck doll.