Well last Saturday I had sex with my girlfriend and she gave me oral for about 8minutes and I had sex with her for about 6 due to time. But before I got into her put on a condom and I did not cum at all. Two days later she says she thinks she is pregnant because her head hurts and her stomach feels weird, but she states she is over thinking things and is very very nervous. I have told the same story to my older siblings and my close older friend (who constantly has sex) and they all said the same, that she isn't because she is just nervous and there is nothing to worry about. Up to now, July 1st, she will not take a test because she is really nervous that it will come out positive and just wants to forget everything but I want her to take one to be sure. So now I'm asking your honest and dearest opinions, is she pregnant? Or is she just very nervous about the situation?

Hm well did she lose her virginity to you? If so she's defiantly just over thinking and very nervous. If not then there's still no way she's pregnant since you didn't cum in her

No she didnt lose her virginity to me, and when she lost it the first time she told me she was nervous but then she got her period. But yea thats what im saying, she can't be pregnant if I didnt cum in her at all or anything.