Yesterday, my gf and I decided to give each other our virginity by inserting my penis once and pulling it out. So we did but when I pulled out, I saw a small amount of pre-cum. (Like it was just about to go out) I only got in half of my penis. Today, she has a fever and a headache. Could she be pregnant? Does having an irregular period reduce chances of getting pregnant? because she has irregular periods

Also, I urinated before we did it so am I clear?

Dear Juggy

"Could she be pregnant?" She cannot be pregnant yet from what you did yesterday. But there is the possibility she could get pregnant. Anytime you have sex there is the risk of pregnancy.

"Does having an irregular period reduce chances of getting pregnant?" Probably not in the terms you are talking. To get pregnant you have to have sex in her fertile days. She is probably fertile on her ovulation day and the 5 preceding days. As "she has irregular periods", she ovulates irregularly. A period tends to arrive a fortnight after ovulation.

"when I pulled out, I saw a small amount of pre-cum. (Like it was just about to go out)" It is likely that some pre-cum entered her vagina.

"I only got in half of my penis." That is far enough. Depending on the size of your penis, 'half' could be 2" (4" penis) or even 4" (8" penis).

"I urinated before we did it so am I clear?" Not necessarily. Urinating would clean out any residual semen from an earlier ejaculation, But would not deal with any sperm that might be in your pre-cum naturally. Research has indicated that some men always have sperm in their pre-cum; others never do.

"Today, she has a fever and a headache." Sorry to hear that, but it has nothing to do with pregnancy. "Could she be pregnant?" Pregnancy occurs at implantation, which takes place about 9 days (+/-3) after ovulation.

So what is her cycle range? When were her last 3 period start dates? That information might give a clue.

Hope this helps as a start

Well, she doesnt really know when she's gonna have her period. It's THAT irregular. What are the chances that she might be pregnant? "She cannot be pregnant yet from what you did yesterday" so are you saying she's not pregnant? " It is likely that some pre-cum entered her vagina." says otherwise. Is there any way of knowing if I have sperm in my pre-cum? Thanks in advance! :)

Well, she doesnt really know when she's gonna have her period.But she does know when her previous periods have been. You haven't told me that, although I asked.

What are the chances that she might be pregnant? Zero(unless you had other sexual activity other than intercourse whereby sperm may have been transferred into her vagina.

"She cannot be pregnant yet from what you did yesterday" so are you saying she's not pregnant?Yes. You cannot get pregnant that quickly. The egg has to be fertilised (that could be over the next 5 days). Then the fertilised egg has to make its way into the womb. There it has to implant itself. That could take 9 days.

" It is likely that some pre-cum entered her vagina." says otherwise.No it does not. But it does say she might get pregnant.

Is there any way of knowing if I have sperm in my pre-cum?Only by a laboratory test.

Oh! I get your point. She also doesnt keep track of when her last 3 periods were because it's THAT irregular. She had only 2 last year.