hi im joe and im 16 years of age. my girlfreind is 13 and weve been together for a couple of years now but the problem is is that i cummed inside of her. i didnt have my penis all the way in but about half way nad afterwards she peed and she said that she peed it all out. she was also on her period and she still continued her period about two days afterwards. so it is possible that she could be pregnant?

SORRY BUD BUT SHE CANT PEE OUT THE CUM THOSE ARE 2 DIFFERENT HOLES. AND IF SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD THEN THERE IS A VERY VERY SMALL CHANCE THAT SHE COULD BE PREGNANT. SHE SHOULD GET ON SOME FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE HAVING SEX. AND UNTIL THEN YOU SHOULD BE USING CONDOMS. CAUSE THERE IS REALLY NO SAFE TIME TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX. HER BODY COULD RELEASE AN EGG EARLY OR LATE. AND SPERM CAN LIVE INA FEMALES BODY FOR UP TO 5 DAYS. JUST BE SAFE FROM NOW ON. I WAS 16 WHEN I GOT PREGNANT. I DONT REGRET IT CAUSE MY DAUGHTER MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. BUT IT WAS A HARD THING TO DO WHEN IWAS SOO YOUNG.