My gf had her regular period 2 days after we had sex. It did come in time and it lasted 4 days with normal to heavy bleeding. This is my first time so im super worried, she cant be pregnant anymore right? Please answer me

Hi Hawk,

With a normal period that occurred when expected AND having sex within about 10 days of that period being due, it would be EXTREMELY unlikely that she'd be pregnant.  It's well past ovulation and she'd be at her lowest fertility.

Hope it helps.

me and my girlfriend had raw sex. im so nervous since its my 1st time, i masturbated early in the morning and ejaculated. after that i think i peed more that 2 times. she is 4 days before her period . ive read many articles but still im nervous as ever. also we did the pull out method and i didnt did thrust for very long, i guess i did it for just 2-4 minutes. can ny precum got left over sperm?

btw im the only virgin and she isnt. she's already asking me to calm down

I posted this one too. Do you remember? Its been three weeks and not showing any symptoms. So i can relax now? She got her period. You also said that my precum probably didnt have sperm.

If your GFgot her normal period than no need to worry.

She had her regular period, on time. She's not pregnant. Relax.

PS: I won't answer private messages, only those in the forum.

Oh sorry, and thank you so much . You've been a great help!