1: a manday i was together with my gf. we were about to have sex.. her first time. we were still warming up so i didnt cum.. when i took the condom on i used the wrong side (but i was very dry) so i just changed the wrong side and put it on normally and we had sex but i did not go so much up inside her cause she had pains.. can that make her pregnant?

2: week after we were together and i touched my penis tip to check if i cum, but it was very dry! (i have not cum any time of the day) so i just fingered her. can that make here pregnant?

2: same day she gave me a hand job till i cum , then i touched my penis to really check and i was.. so i touched some semen. then i rubbed her virgina but she had underwear on (she was kinda wet) can that make her pregnant?

PLEASE HELP I AM SO NERVOUS IAM NOT THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.. PLEASE ANSWER :(

The changing the condom around after it was already on your penis could get her pregnant.  Touching your penis and then touching her can get her pregnant.