me and my boyfrind (both 18) think there is a possiblity im pregnant. my last period started 12-23-12 and ended 12-27-12. we had protected and unprotected sex about 8 times between dec. 20 and jan. 5th (he never ejaculated in me with or without condom because he was paraniod about that). but on monday (jan 8th) i have started having symptoms randomly of nausea all morning and i was very tired physically, and later i started feeling better throughout the day (from the nausea). but that night (on jan. 8th) i started feeling nauseas again. then today (jan. 9th) i had the same problem start all over again except it (nausea) came alot earlier that night then it did last night. ive also noticed my heart would race randomly, my right breast was not tender but it felt heavy i guess i could say? and i had a little low back pain come and go, i am also bloating like i have eatin a full meal but ever since monday (jan. 8th) i can barely finish half a meal because i feel either too sick or full to finish, i also seem to be having more discharge than usual (white, milky)? i just need a experts help so i can go ahead and plan on my future because im just a senior in high school. please help me. i would be very thankful for a answer and it would give me some peace of mind.

You could easily be pregnant, I'm not sure if the symptoms would be strong. I get symptoms of pregnancy a lot but I'm not. The best thing you can do is wait for your period, if it doesn't come take a test.

Well I turned out to be not pregnant. Then we realized we wanted one when it turned out negative so now we had sex on my fertile and ovulation days so hopefully it will be positive now! We can afford one and I'm graduating soon and we have a house so we are ready for these results! Fingers crossed!

I am also needing to know if there is a possibility if i am pregnant. My fiance and i had unprotected sex on 01-22-13. That evening i started my period. The period only lasted 3 days. It was normal. A week later i started the spotting brown. That's been going on for about 5 days. I have also experienced lack of eating and drinking foods i love.

Aw that's lovely! My fingers are crossed for you too! Good luck :D

Oh and Concerned, you could be pregnant but usually you dont get pregnant that close to your period.

I had sex on the 13 two days later on the 15 I ovulated is highly possible I could be pregnant. I am suppose to start my period on the 29th of this month. I am having symptoms of being pregnant but I also have sore breast and cramping before my period. Is it to early to take a pregnancy test? If I start my period is it still likely that I could be pregnant

Me and my bf always have unprotected sex and i think we did while i was ovulating, my periods are irregular lately but i have all symptoms of pregnancy lower abdominal cramps extreme tiredness an a high cervix I'm not due period for another 4 days what do you think wait and see???